Friday, November 6, 2015

So Because...


This is my first blog post. Ever. So naturally, I don't really know where to begin. I question why I even started a blog and wonder who would ever want to hear what I have to say anyway. I am not a fancy lady, I don't have a fancy house, or fancy cars, so I can't really convince you that I am any one more than extraordinary. 

But I what I do. And I do it well.

I am a full-time employee at a major wireless communications corporation, a full-time wife (who happens to also work, full-time, along side me), and a full-time mommy.

You could say I am hardly never busy... No, no, actually you can't. I am ALWAYS busy. Balancing life, managing and maintaining my job (and sanity), and focusing on my family are the single most hardest things I have ever done! It's exhausting. 

But good things in life don't come free!

Being a wife, a mother, and a hard worker are both very challenging yet very rewarding too. Feeling pressure at the office and coming home to de-stress to my husband (who is also my very best friend) makes a hard day pass by quickly. Cuddling close with my daughter while reading fairy tale stories and princesses help with unwinding from the mess of work-filled clutter in my brain after hours. 

These two are my rock.

Kyker Farms, Sevierville, TN

Many of the bloggers I follow are full-time mommies or DIYers, some are both. How they maintain all that and managing a blog are beyond me, but I admire them for it, and I aspire to have the motivation and drive they must have!

Which leads me to why I created this blog.

Do you know any working mommies/wives/full-time employees anywhere? Are they running a blog? Can you give me some insight on how they do it?!?! My goal is to connect with others like me out there and exchange ideas, traditions, advice, etc. I just want to build friendships and relationships. To inspire and be inspired. You know, the kind of relations with others that make you wonder am I the only one who thinks this way or acts this way

It's quite simple. I just want to learn about others and myself as well. Socialization. With all I have going on, I get lost in what I want, what I need, what makes Jamie happy. I've always had a passion to write. Not anything specific or for any specific reason, but just to express my creativity. 

If you can relate with me, comment below. Let's get to know one another! 


No comments:

Post a Comment