Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Revamp & Refresh - A New ME

HOLY COW there have been so many changes in the past 3 years since my last blog post!! 

First, I'll quickly bring you guys up to speed.

Since December of 2015, I have had another baby girl, experienced death, added another dog, changed jobs and started my own business in professional cosmetics and skincare. Life has thrown SO many curve balls at me in the past 3 years and I have grown and learned so much from them. 

Ady Mae & Emily Ellaina 2017

I could go into so much depth with this new introduction and changes, but for time's sake (and my own sanity), we will get there in due time. Let's start with why I decided to revamp Boots and Bluejeans now and what you should expect.

My why is pretty simple actually. I love sharing my life! I enjoy my life, and yes I have struggles - daily even, but I do enjoy my life. I keep things very peppy and upbeat. I've always kept a very positive mindset and pursue the light at the end of every dark tunnel. I believe that times can be so dark and daunting, some people just need to be reminded that is a temporary state. I want to share my story and connect with other women/mommies/entrepreneurs and empower each other to strive for the best of the best in their own lives! #KnowYourWorth

In the past 3 years, I have developed and grown on a more personal level, and most importantly, I have learned to LOVE MYSELF again! Through physical body changes to learning how to create a positive emotional and mental state, I've overcame. I have been suffering from postpartum depression since my firstborn and never really talked about it to anyone. In fact, it went undiagnosed until I was pregnant with my second in December of 2016. Of course I'll share my story in a later blog post.




I've developed as a mother, as a wife, as a business woman, and especially as a stronger version of ME. I'm proud of where I've come from even when I couldn't see where I was going, through the struggles, I stayed persistent and focused on where I knew I wanted to be. I'm nervous as hell for the future, but you know what they say? You cannot grow when you're comfortable!

Thank you guys for sticking around! I hope you enjoy me and this blog! :)

XO,
Jamie

#BeautyWarriors 



Check out my website:  www.limelifebyalcone.com/jstafford


No comments:

Post a Comment